Organizational Development Strategy
Collaborate with your company change from Diagnosing, Action Planning and Intervention:
- Helps organization identify problems that may interfere with its effectiveness and assess the underlying causes.
- Identify problems together with you by examining its mission, goals, policies, structures and technologies; climate and culture; environmental factors; desired outcomes and readiness to take action.
- Strategic interventions for addressing diagnosed problems are developed.
- The organization is engaged in an action planning process to assess the feasibility of implementing different change strategies that lead to action.
- Change steps are specified and sequenced, progress monitored, and stakeholder commitment is cultivated.
- Assess the planned change efforts by tracking the organization’s progress in implementing the change and by documenting its impact on the organization.